The 2013 Jeep Compass has an interior that is fully equipped. It has soft-touch materials which are soothing to the touch. The seats in the second-row will accommodate various passengers and cargo space. It also has modern styling such as bold gauges and an easy to navigate control centre.
The outer appearance of the 2013 Jeep Compass is a blend of rugged handsomeness and sleek contouring lines. It has a bold front fascia, lower protective, lower accent cladding and subtle chrome accents on the signature 7-slotted grille.
The performance of this SUV is responsive and quick to action. It comes in various trim levels such as: Sport 4X2, Sport 4X5, North 4X2, North All Season 4X2, North 4X4, Limited 4X2, North All Season 4X4 and Limited 4X4.
- 2.0L VVT DOHC: horsepower 158 and 141 lb-ft of torque
- 2.4L: horsepower 172 and 165 lb-ft of torque
2013 Fuel Economy:
- 4X2, 2.0L, 5-speed manual: city 8.9 (32) and highway 6.6 (43)
- 4X2, 2.0L, CVT Transmission: city 9.3 (30) and highway 4.2 (39)
- 4X2, 2.4L, 5-speed manual: city 9.0 (31) and highway 7.0 (40)
- 4X4, 2.4L, 5-speed manual: city 9.2 (31) and highway 7.2 (39)
- 4X2, 2.4L, CVT Transmission: city 9.6 (29) and highway 7.4 (38)
- 4X4, 2.4L, CVT Transmission: city 9.9 (29) and highway 7.5 (38)
The 2013 Jeep Compass is a splendid vehicle. It has sleek lines, a powerful engine, versatile cargo and outstanding safety features. This is a great choice for a young family or the adventure goer.